A collaborative network of faculty, administrators, staff, and students direct and support student life programs and services. Our shared vision unites us to ensure that all undergraduate, graduate, and professional students and scholars will:
- Take maximum advantage of the academic programs in which they are enrolled, to develop intellectually, professionally, and personally;
- Explore the breadth of their intellectual curiosity, the depth of their humanity, and the rigor of purposeful scholarship or creative practice;
- Take responsibility for their personal growth and development, seeking well-being and balance in their lives;
- Cultivate their connections to others, the university community, New Haven, our society, and the larger world; and
- Prepare for a lifetime characterized by learning, service, and ethical conduct.