Registration of Non-Undergraduate Organizations

Non-undergraduate groups that wish to use “Yale” in their name and receive other benefits of formal affiliation must meet certain criteria and must register annually. Registration is now through Yale Connect: select “Register New Organization,” and choose “Student Life.”

As of October 2009, all new organizations requesting registration through the Office of the Secretary must have a faculty advisor.

Contact for further information.