Established in 1957 by Emilia R. Field in memory of her husband, Theron Rockwell Field, 1889S.
Given for “a poetic, literary, or religious work” of scholarship. The Field Prize competition is open to all students enrolled in Yale University for a degree. Entry dates for the 2014 Field Prize will be posted in Spring of 2014.
The application form for the 2014 Porter Prize will be posted in Spring of 2014.
- Entries must include an application form.
- Entries must be bound; loose sheets of paper or works that have been stapled together will not be accepted.
- Entries more than 50 pages should be accompanied by a separate one-page summary, which, for dissertations, may be a separate copy of the précis.
- Entries must be submitted in hard copy (to the address below) and electronically.
- Entries submitted in a language other than English must be accompanied by an English-language translation.
Submit hard copies of entries to:
Office of the Secretary, Woodbridge Hall
105 Wall Street, Lower Level
Post Office Box 208230
New Haven, CT 06520-8230
By FedEx, UPS:
105 Wall Street, Room 1
New Haven, CT 06511