Additional information on the status of your account is available by contacting Student Financial and Administrative Services: http://www.yale.edu/sfas/.
Exit interview hold. This hold is a requirement of the Department of Education for all students who had/have a federal loan. Please go to www.uasconnect.com to create your user account and enable access to your loan information.
How to Create a User ID:
Go to www.uasconnect.com click on “Sign Up” and then:
- Select a username and password
- Enter the following information
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- UAS Loan ID (Enter new YPP account)
- Date of Birth (Enter the Contract Holder DOB)
- Zip/Postal Code
- Click on the “Sign Up” icon at the bottom to create your account
When you receive confirmation that all Holds have been released, forward the hold release to email@example.com and refer to the Diploma Request Form to submit a request for your diploma. Please allow 24 to 48 hrs for the release to be processed.