Payment of processing fees

The processing fee may be paid by cash or check in U.S. Dollars drawn on a U.S. bank. Foreign checks, including Canada, that are in U.S. Dollars but drawn on a bank outside the U.S. will be returned.

If you prefer to pay by credit card, please include a note on the application. Credit card payments are processed by telephone, and Visa and MasterCard are accepted.